Skip Trailer Business Opportunity

Start your very own waste removal business with our Skip Trailer Business Opportunity. Buy a 3 000kg GVM double axle trailer and ten 2m³ skips.

This is a proven business concept with many successful operators already across South Africa, Namibia, other lower African Countries as well as Australia.

Overview

LOW CAPITAL LAYOUT

Buy a mini skip trailer and 10 Skips. You also need a towing vehicle. (Compared to other business opportunities available, we offer you the lowest risk for the highest return on investment.)

LOW OVERHEADS

Only one operator required. Fuel and vehicle & trailer maintenance are the only other main expenses. (Our robust units require very little maintenance.).

HIGHLY PROFITABLE

You can charge anything between R450 to R650 per load depending the area and distance to the dumpsite. Most current operates average more than 6 loads per day.

Skip Trailer Business Opportunity

You can start your own lucrative waste removal business by buying a trailer and skips from us.

Equipment Package

The Standard Package: One mini skip trailer and ten skips, but other options are available.

New Trend Manufacturing

Business Model

One trailer can service around twenty skips. You either rent it out per 24 hours or get contracts where you service clients once or twice weekly – it all depends on your clients.

Lucrative Opportunity

This is a proven business opportunity where you are profitable within a couple of months, obviously, like all things in life, it depends on how much you put in.

Proudly Yours

NO STRINGS ATTACHED. We are not a franchise and therefore there are no royalties to be paid and there are no area restrictions.

Low Overheads

Operating and maintenance costs are low, making it a very profitable business model.

Support & Services

We have a well-established national support network for our products.

Operation

Step 1

Simply park your universal loader trailer, open your control box door and start your robust quality Honda engine.

Step 2

Lower the back hydraulic legs to provide extra stabilisation when loading and unloading, by just pulling on the lever for each rear leg. Only one person is required and with no fuss.

Step 3

Upload, place or tip the Skip bin. These Universal Loader Trailers can do all the heavy lifting for you.

Image Gallery

Trailer Specification

The Standard Package comes with the Universal Loader Trailer – UL 2000. The package is upgradable to any Universal Loader Trailer or Truck we offer.

Compare Loading
Trailers Specifications
Universal Loader Trailer
UL 2000
Dimensions & Loads
> Overall (l,b,h) (mm)
4034 x 2162 x 2450
> Load Bed (l,b,h) (mm)
1900 x 1200 x 1728
> Boom Inside Height (h) (mm)
2113
> Gross Vehicle Mass (kg)
3000
> Tare (kg)
1040
> Payload (kg)
1960
Trailer Components
> Axles (kg)
1500 (x2)
> Braked Coupler (kg)
3000
> Leaf Springs (kg/set)
1800 (x2)
> Jockey Wheel
60mm Single Wheel
> Wheels (4 plus Spare)
195R14C 8 Ply
Trailer Built
> Chassis (mm)
Rectangular Tubing 100 x 50 x 3
> A-Frame (mm)
Channel 100 x 50
> Trailer Floor
Lip Channel – Thickness 2mm
> Boom
Formed Mild Steel – Thickness 4mm
> Finish
Galvanised
Electrical
> Tail lights
LED 3 in 1 Combo light (Park, Indicator & Brake)
> Number Plate Light
LED Number Plate Light
> Side Reflectors
LED White Round Reflectors
> Trailer Plug
7-pin ISO 1724 trailer connector type 12N (Towing vehicle side)
Engine
> Honda GX270
Engine Type: Air cooled 4-stroke OHV petrol engine; Bore and Stroke (mm): 77 x 58; Displacement (cc): 270; Compression Ratio: 8.5:1; Ignition System: CDI; Starting System: Recoil; Oil Capacity (litres): 1,1; Fuel Tank Capacity (litres): 5,3; Air Cleaner: Cyclone; Fuel Consumption at Rated Power: 2.4 L/h; Net Power @ 3600rpm(kW) (in accordance with SAEJ1349): 6.3 (8.4HP); Net Torque @ 2500rpm(Nm) (in accordance with SAEJ1349): 19,1; Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm): 355 × 430 × 410; Dry Weight (kg): 25
Hydraulics
> Operation
Lift boom hydraulically operated with two hydraulic stabilising supports at back
> Flow Rate
10 – 13 Liters Per Minute
> Oil Operating Pressure
180 Bar
> Controls
Engine and controls in lockable cabinet
Attachments
> Mini Skip: LS 2000 – 2m3 Skip
Yes
> Mini Skip: LS 3000 – 3m3 Skip
Yes
> Mini Skip: LS 4000 – 4m3 Skip
No
> Mini Skip: LS 6000 – 6m3 Skip
No
> Recycling Cage: LRC 5000 – 5m3
Yes
> Recycling Cage: LRC 10 000 – 10m3
No
> Bulk Bag Loader: LB 1000 – 1m3
Yes
> Pallet Loader: LP 1200
Yes
> Round Bale Loader: LRB 1200
Yes
> Cable Drum Loader: LCD 1600
Yes
> Container: LC5000 – 5m3
Yes
Compare Loading
Trailers Specifications
Universal Loader Trailer
UL 2500
Dimensions & Loads
> Overall (l,b,h) (mm)
4034 x 2162 x 2450
> Load Bed (l,b,h) (mm)
1900 x 1200 x 1728
> Boom Inside Height (h) (mm)
2113
> Gross Vehicle Mass (kg)
3500
> Tare (kg)
1050
> Payload (kg)
2450
Trailer Components
> Axles (kg)
1800 (x2)
> Braked Coupler (kg)
3500
> Leaf Springs (kg/set)
1800 (x2)
> Jockey Wheel
60mm Double Wheel
> Wheels (4 plus Spare)
195R14C 8 Ply
Trailer Built
> Chassis (mm)
Rectangular Tubing 100 x 50 x 3
> A-Frame (mm)
Channel 100 x 50
> Trailer Floor
Lip Channel – Thickness 2mm
> Boom
Formed Mild Steel – Thickness 4mm
> Finish
Galvanised
Electrical
> Tail lights
LED 3 in 1 Combo light (Park, Indicator & Brake)
> Number Plate Light
LED Number Plate Light
> Side Reflectors
LED White Round Reflectors
> Trailer Plug
7-pin ISO 1724 trailer connector type 12N (Towing vehicle side)
Engine
> Honda GX270
Engine Type: Air cooled 4-stroke OHV petrol engine; Bore and Stroke (mm): 77 x 58; Displacement (cc): 270; Compression Ratio: 8.5:1; Ignition System: CDI; Starting System: Recoil; Oil Capacity (litres): 1,1; Fuel Tank Capacity (litres): 5,3; Air Cleaner: Cyclone; Fuel Consumption at Rated Power: 2.4 L/h; Net Power @ 3600rpm(kW) (in accordance with SAEJ1349): 6.3 (8.4HP); Net Torque @ 2500rpm(Nm) (in accordance with SAEJ1349): 19,1; Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm): 355 × 430 × 410; Dry Weight (kg): 25
Hydraulics
> Operation
Lift boom hydraulically operated with two hydraulic stabilising supports at back
> Flow Rate
10 – 13 Liters Per Minute
> Oil Operating Pressure
180 Bar
> Controls
Engine and controls in lockable cabinet
Attachments
> Mini Skip: LS 2000 – 2m3 Skip
Yes
> Mini Skip: LS 3000 – 3m3 Skip
Yes
> Mini Skip: LS 4000 – 4m3 Skip
No
> Mini Skip: LS 6000 – 6m3 Skip
No
> Recycling Cage: LRC 5000 – 5m3
Yes
> Recycling Cage: LRC 10 000 – 10m3
No
> Bulk Bag Loader: LB 1000 – 1m3
Yes
> Pallet Loader: LP 1200
Yes
> Round Bale Loader: LRB 1200
Yes
> Cable Drum Loader: LCD 1600
Yes
> Container: LC5000 – 5m3
Yes
Compare Loading
Trailers Specifications
Universal Loader Trailer
ULS 2500
Dimensions & Loads
> Overall (l,b,h) (mm)
4934 x 2162 x 2750
> Load Bed (l,b,h) (mm)
2800 x 1200 x 2028
> Boom Inside Height (h) (mm)
2513
> Gross Vehicle Mass (kg)
3500
> Tare (kg)
1250
> Payload (kg)
2250
Trailer Components
> Axles (kg)
1800 (x2)
> Braked Coupler (kg)
3500
> Leaf Springs (kg/set)
1800 (x2)
> Jockey Wheel
60mm Double Wheel
> Wheels (4 plus Spare)
195R14C 8 Ply
Trailer Built
> Chassis (mm)
Rectangular Tubing 100 x 50 x 3
> A-Frame (mm)
Channel 100 x 50
> Trailer Floor
Lip Channel – Thickness 2mm
> Boom
Formed Mild Steel – Thickness 4mm
> Finish
Galvanised
Electrical
> Tail lights
LED 3 in 1 Combo light (Park, Indicator & Brake)
> Number Plate Light
LED Number Plate Light
> Side Reflectors
LED White Round Reflectors
> Trailer Plug
7-pin ISO 1724 trailer connector type 12N (Towing vehicle side)
Engine
> Honda GX270
Engine Type: Air cooled 4-stroke OHV petrol engine; Bore and Stroke (mm): 77 x 58; Displacement (cc): 270; Compression Ratio: 8.5:1; Ignition System: CDI; Starting System: Recoil; Oil Capacity (litres): 1,1; Fuel Tank Capacity (litres): 5,3; Air Cleaner: Cyclone; Fuel Consumption at Rated Power: 2.4 L/h; Net Power @ 3600rpm(kW) (in accordance with SAEJ1349): 6.3 (8.4HP); Net Torque @ 2500rpm(Nm) (in accordance with SAEJ1349): 19,1; Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm): 355 × 430 × 410; Dry Weight (kg): 25
Hydraulics
> Operation
Lift boom hydraulically operated with two hydraulic stabilising supports at back
> Flow Rate
10 – 13 Liters Per Minute
> Oil Operating Pressure
180 Bar
> Controls
Engine and controls in lockable cabinet
Attachments
> Mini Skip: LS 2000 – 2m3 Skip
Yes
> Mini Skip: LS 3000 – 3m3 Skip
Yes
> Mini Skip: LS 4000 – 4m3 Skip
Yes
> Mini Skip: LS 6000 – 6m3 Skip
No
> Recycling Cage: LRC 5000 – 5m3
Yes
> Recycling Cage: LRC 10 000 – 10m3
No
> Bulk Bag Loader: LB 1000 – 1m3
Yes
> Pallet Loader: LP 1200
Yes
> Round Bale Loader: LRB 1200
Yes
> Cable Drum Loader: LCD 1600
Yes
> Container: LC5000 – 5m3
Yes
Compare Loading
Trailers Specifications
Universal Loader Trailer
ULM 2500
Dimensions & Loads
> Overall (l,b,h) (mm)
5434 x 2462 x 2750
> Load Bed (l,b,h) (mm)
3300 x 1500 x 2028
> Boom Inside Height (h) (mm)
2513
> Gross Vehicle Mass (kg)
3500
> Tare (kg)
1350
> Payload (kg)
2150
Trailer Components
> Axles (kg)
1800 (x2)
> Braked Coupler (kg)
3500
> Leaf Springs (kg/set)
1800 (x2)
> Jockey Wheel
60mm Double Wheel
> Wheels (4 plus Spare)
195R14C 8 Ply
Trailer Built
> Chassis (mm)
Rectangular Tubing 100 x 50 x 3
> A-Frame (mm)
Channel 100 x 50
> Trailer Floor
Lip Channel – Thickness 2mm
> Boom
Formed Mild Steel – Thickness 4mm
> Finish
Galvanised
Electrical
> Tail lights
LED 3 in 1 Combo light (Park, Indicator & Brake)
> Number Plate Light
LED Number Plate Light
> Side Reflectors
LED White Round Reflectors
> Trailer Plug
7-pin ISO 1724 trailer connector type 12N (Towing vehicle side)
Engine
> Honda GX270
Engine Type: Air cooled 4-stroke OHV petrol engine; Bore and Stroke (mm): 77 x 58; Displacement (cc): 270; Compression Ratio: 8.5:1; Ignition System: CDI; Starting System: Recoil; Oil Capacity (litres): 1,1; Fuel Tank Capacity (litres): 5,3; Air Cleaner: Cyclone; Fuel Consumption at Rated Power: 2.4 L/h; Net Power @ 3600rpm(kW) (in accordance with SAEJ1349): 6.3 (8.4HP); Net Torque @ 2500rpm(Nm) (in accordance with SAEJ1349): 19,1; Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm): 355 × 430 × 410; Dry Weight (kg): 25
Hydraulics
> Operation
Lift boom hydraulically operated with two hydraulic stabilising supports at back
> Flow Rate
10 – 13 Liters Per Minute
> Oil Operating Pressure
180 Bar
> Controls
Engine and controls in lockable cabinet
Attachments
> Mini Skip: LS 2000 – 2m3 Skip
Yes
> Mini Skip: LS 3000 – 3m3 Skip
Yes
> Mini Skip: LS 4000 – 4m3 Skip
Yes
> Mini Skip: LS 6000 – 6m3 Skip
Yes
> Recycling Cage: LRC 5000 – 5m3
Yes
> Recycling Cage: LRC 10 000 – 10m3
Yes
> Bulk Bag Loader: LB 1000 – 1m3
Yes
> Pallet Loader: LP 1200
Yes
> Round Bale Loader: LRB 1200
Yes
> Cable Drum Loader: LCD 1600
Yes
> Container: LC5000 – 5m3
Yes
Compare Loading
Trailers Specifications
Universal Loader Trailer
UL 2000
Universal Loader Trailer
UL 2500
Universal Loader Trailer
ULS 2500
Universal Loader Trailer
ULM 2500
Dimensions & Loads
> Overall (l,b,h) (mm)
4034 x 2162 x 2450
4034 x 2162 x 2450
4934 x 2162 x 2750
5434 x 2462 x 2750
> Load Bed (l,b,h) (mm)
1900 x 1200 x 1728
1900 x 1200 x 1728
2800 x 1200 x 2028
3300 x 1500 x 2028
> Boom Inside Height (h) (mm)
2113
2113
2513
2513
> Gross Vehicle Mass (kg)
3000
3500
3500
3500
> Tare (kg)
1040
1050
1250
1350
> Payload (kg)
1960
2450
2250
2150
Trailer Components
> Axles (kg)
1500 (x2)
1800 (x2)
1800 (x2)
1800 (x2)
> Braked Coupler (kg)
3000
3500
3500
3500
> Leaf Springs (kg/set)
1800 (x2)
> Jockey Wheel
60mm Single Wheel
60mm Double Wheel
60mm Double Wheel
60mm Double Wheel
> Wheels (4 plus Spare)
195R14C 8 Ply
Trailer Built
> Chassis (mm)
Rectangular Tubing 100 x 50 x 3
> A-Frame (mm)
Channel 100 x 50
> Trailer Floor
Lip Channel – Thickness 2mm
> Boom
Formed Mild Steel – Thickness 4mm
> Finish
Galvanised
Electrical
> Tail lights
LED 3 in 1 Combo light (Park, Indicator & Brake)
> Number Plate Light
LED Number Plate Light
> Side Reflectors
LED White Round Reflectors
> Trailer Plug
7-pin ISO 1724 trailer connector type 12N (Towing vehicle side)
Engine
> Honda GX270
Engine Type: Air cooled 4-stroke OHV petrol engine; Bore and Stroke (mm): 77 x 58; Displacement (cc): 270; Compression Ratio: 8.5:1; Ignition System: CDI; Starting System: Recoil; Oil Capacity (litres): 1,1; Fuel Tank Capacity (litres): 5,3; Air Cleaner: Cyclone; Fuel Consumption at Rated Power: 2.4 L/h; Net Power @ 3600rpm(kW) (in accordance with SAEJ1349): 6.3 (8.4HP); Net Torque @ 2500rpm(Nm) (in accordance with SAEJ1349): 19,1; Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm): 355 × 430 × 410; Dry Weight (kg): 25
Hydraulics
> Operation
Lift boom hydraulically operated with two hydraulic stabilising supports at back
> Flow Rate
10 – 13 Liters Per Minute
> Oil Operating Pressure
180 Bar
> Controls
Engine and controls in lockable cabinet
Attachments
> Mini Skip: LS 2000 – 2m3 Skip
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
> Mini Skip: LS 3000 – 3m3 Skip
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
> Mini Skip: LS 4000 – 4m3 Skip
No
No
Yes
Yes
> Mini Skip: LS 6000 – 6m3 Skip
No
No
No
Yes
> Recycling Cage: LRC 5000 – 5m3
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
> Recycling Cage: LRC 10 000 – 10m3
No
No
No
Yes
> Bulk Bag Loader: LB 1000 – 1m3
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
> Pallet Loader: LP 1200
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
> Round Bale Loader: LRB 1200
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
> Cable Drum Loader: LCD 1600
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
> Container: LC5000 – 5m3
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Attachments

The Standard Package comes with 10 Mini Skip Bins of size 2 cubic meters. Their specifications can be accessed by clicking on Mini Skip Bins below. The other attachments listed below are not included in the Standard Package, however, they can be purchased extra or in the future to make your loader (Skip Trailer) more versatile.

Mini Skip Bins

Recycling Cages

Pallet Loader

Cable Drum Loader

Round Bale Loader

Bulk Bag Loader

Enquire Now

Get a Quote

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.